Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Few Wedding Pictures... Just for the sake of it

Well the wedding was quite awhile ago and I've had the pictures since November but I thought I would post a few of them today, just for the sake of it.

So without further ado (is that how you spell that?) here are a few (or maybe just four) pics.

My husband and I, our best man and maid of honour. Poor Jen was freezing out on the beach for these pictures. I think it was worth it though.

Our photographer asked my hubby to write something romantic in the sand. And what did he write you might ask... "XOXO Pink Panther" Yep he's a romantic at heart!

This is one of my favourites of our posed pictures.

And finally my favourite of the non-posed pictures. I love the expression on Bull's face.

Well I should be back soon with another knitting post. I'll also try to post about some things I've made for my niece for her first birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one through the wheat (or whatever kind of plant that is!) - We have some taken in a field from our wedding day too that are my alltime favourites

    - Donna (Kindred Crafters)

    ReplyDelete