Well I would be lying if I said I had a whole bunch of projects to show for my time off. But I do have freshly painted window frames on the outside of my house. So I have been up and down ladders and hanging out windows, and it's basically all done except for some scraping of paint off windows. I haven't done it all alone, Mom was here to give me a hand and of course I really appreciate it.
When we haven't been painting Mom and I were both working on some knitting. So we did get a little crafting time in.
As I promised in the last post here is another tea towel creation. This time a tote for my mother-in-law as part of her Mother's Day present. She hasn't got it yet, we're celebrating with her this weekend with a nice dinner out. 
This one isn't lined at all but I did use french seams so it is still a nicely finished product.
The other tea towel bag from two posts ago became a part of my Mom's Mother's Day gift. She's already using it to carry around her knittitng.
Hopefully I will be back in less than a week with something new to show.

No comments:
Post a Comment