Thursday, March 18, 2010

Still Waiting

I'm 36 weeks and five days pregnant today. These babies could come at any point, but I have a feeling it might be a few days yet. They seem pretty comfortable. I, on the other hand, am not so comfortable. I waddle like a duck, it's actually quite a sight.

So I'm playing the waiting game here. Waiting to go through what I know will be the biggest change of mine and my husbands life. Waiting to meet Baby A and Baby B. We are so looking forward to meeting these two little people and seeing what kind of people they will grow into.

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Hope all goes well for you and the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait hun! I'm sooo excited! I wish I could see you waddle like a duck! *blush*

    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look great!! How is it possible that I was just as big as you when I only had one baby? Good luck in the coming days. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete