Bredan and Morrigan arrived by csection March 31st at 8:09 and 8:10 in the evening. They weighed in at 7lbs 2oz and 5lbs 9oz respectively. They were perfect in every way. We were able to leave the hospital three days after the babes were born.
The first few weeks at home I had my parents here to help and it was amazing to have their help, especially with me having to recover from surgery. I couldn't have done it without them.
The last three months have been busy but we've got our routine all worked out now and we are having so much fun. Bredan and Morrigan sleep for 8-10 hours at night already and go down really well for all their naps. I couldn't have asked for two better babies. They are growing really well too, Bredan is almost 14lbs already and Morrigan is nearing 12lbs.
Bredan and Morrigan have been smiling at us for awhile now, but just in the last week or so have even started laughing. It's amazing. I can't wait to see what lies ahead for our family.
Here they are at three months

Well I'm off for now. Things to do :)

Awww, super cute! Happy for your little family!
ReplyDelete