Well I'm back at work for a few days now until New Years Eve.
Our Christmas was great, much more relaxed than in past years as we only went to three gatherings instead of our usual six. We were able to bring our dogs with us to both mine and my hubby's parents. Which makes the house slightly more full but it allows us to stay longer as we don't have to get home to let them out of their crate.
All of the gifts I made were appreciated. The green striped mitts and hat from the previous post were especially appreciated by my SIL. My mother also really liked her apron (which I have pictures of now so I will have to post them soon), so all in all I would say it was a success. I already have more ideas for next Christmas.
I had let my parents know that I was doing some sewing and needed some more supplies so Mom got me a rotary cutter and mat and pinking shears, all of which were needed. She also got me some paper crafting supplies. I'm looking forward to using it all.
I think I will start by making a card for the wedding we are going to on New Years Eve.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and I'm wishing you all the best for the New Year!
More posts and pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awww, you called me SIL!
ReplyDelete