Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A few Projects

So I thought I would post a few of the projects I've worked on in the last few weeks.

First I made a fleece tie blanket for my niece. And with the left over fleece I put together this toque and mitts to go with it. The picture quality is awful (sorry!) I got the idea and took tips from this tutorial for the blanket. And I used a tutorial for the hat and mitts that currently I can't find, but when I do I will link it.

I also used the diaper pouch tutorial from Jan Andrea to make these pouches. One for my sister and one for my sister-in-law. I increased the size of the pattern given though and turned the velcro the opposite way then in the tutorial.

Also I made these mittlens and hat from a thrifted sweater using this tutorial. Though mine aren't nearly as nice as the ones in the tutorial, green is the favourite colour of the person who is receiving this gift so I think they will be appreciated.

I've also made a couple of aprons. One from a thrifted bedsheet and another one with a unique design that I am quite proud of. Once I have a couple pictures of them I will post them.

1 comment: