Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Work in Progress

So it's been awhile since I've posted here. Here's somethings I've been working on.

First I've been practicing my knitting. I've done the obligatory scarf, now I was working on a washcloth. It was a bit more of a challenge since it was knit on the diagonal. It's a little wonky but with practice I think I can make the next one better.
I've also been working on a diaper bag for my sister. I've still got alot of work to do on it but here are a couple pictures. I've done my first zipper ever on this bag.
Also I've got the materials (I haven't started it yet) to make a tie baby quilt for my sister as well.

I'm hosting her baby shower in two and a half weeks, hopefully I'll have the quilt done by then.

I'm really excited about the cake I have ordered for the shower. I'll have to make sure to take pictures of it, I'm sure it will be amazing.

Well I should get back to work. Hope everyone has as much fun ahead as I do.

1 comment:

  1. That bag was frickin' amazing!!! You did such an awesome job!!! You need to put up some pics of the finished product.

    And the tie quilt was beautiful too!

    Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! You're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete