Thursday, April 9, 2009

Good Intentions

I just had to post about something I'm hoping to make for Easter Supper on Saturday at my mother in laws.

I have all the supplies and the cake made to make these amazing looking treats from Bakerella.
I say amazing looking because I haven't made them yet so I don't know what they will taste like.

I would like to make these ones (scroll through the whole post, there are lots of very cute ones at the bottom), but since this is my first try I guess I should start easy, and Bakerella says the cupcakes are easier. The chocolate does not have to be as smooth on the cupcakes. But if I keep practicing maybe I'll get to the eggs and chickens and sheep.

I also have three pies to make but I made the dough this morning so I just need to cook two of the crusts tonight and slice and peel apples for the third pie tomorrow and bake it. Oh and I guess I should mop my floors. Well maybe I'll mop.. we'll see if I get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment