So I have a few dates in my head for when gifts need to be made. I would like to make them all by hand but haven't come up with the perfect ideas just yet.
April 15th - Something for Natalie (because she definitely needs something homemade) I've got lots of ideas but I haven't decided on one yet.
May 10th - Mother's Day - Something for Mom and Mom-in-Law
June 7th - Lisa's Birthday (my SIL) - she definitely deserves something homemade and it has to be done in time to be mailed to Ottawa for the 7th
June 13th - Dad's Birthday (and Father's day all rolled up into one, it's close enough) - I really don't have any ideas here. I would like to do something homemade but I might just end up going to the store...
So if anyone has any great ideas of gifts that would work for these people... or if you are one of these people and you would like to make a suggestion (I know you are reading)... feel free to leave a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment