Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Needs Some Work

My chocolate coating skills that is... need some work.

I attempted the cupcakes from the previous post and this is how they turned out.

Here's a few of them, some completely covered and some still needing tops.

This one's bottom wasn't flat enough, so he wouldn't stand up.

Some yellow tops and some pink tops.

The night I made them I tried one and it was so sweet it just about put me out of comission for the night. (I love sweet things so this is not an easy thing to do) But the next day they tasted better, not as sweet. Pretty good actually, the hubby didn't mind them either. He just thought they looked awful. (Thanks hun)
Finally a sneak peak of something I've made for Natalie, my new niece. I'll post more pictures later, once she recieves the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment