Saturday, March 14, 2009

I LOVE Getting Mail

I went to the mailbox on Friday and what did I find. My package from the International Women's Day Fat Quarter Swap. Mandy had sent these fabulous fat quarters to me. The little card she sent with it was adorable. I'm not sure what these little wonderfuls will become just yet. But I'm sure I'll come up with something. Thanks so much Mandy. I hope you liked your fat quarters as much as I like mine.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked them, and the card. I'm going to make a 'Melly & Me' bag from the ones you sent me. I'm not sure which one yet, or when, but I'll show you when I do.
    Take care, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, especially the top one, it is gorgeous, I'm having a bout of fabric envy! Thanks for joining in the IWD FQ Swap, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Kelly :-)

    ReplyDelete