Saturday, March 21, 2009

Looking Forward to a Mail Delivery

A couple nights ago I finally broke down and ordered a few of the books off of my chapters wishlist. I had been thinking about it for a long time and kept putting if off, even though I had a gift card that would help me with the cost.

They shipped Friday, so I should have them by mid next week. I'm really looking forward to cracking open these books.

I've ordered this book and am looking forward to making a few things for my niece and future niece or nephew. (My sis is ready to pop anytime now)

I've also ordered this book and I picked up some fabric yesterday when I was out shopping with mom that will make an adorable project. I will post a picture later.

Finally I've ordered this book as well. I've read lots of good reviews about it and am looking forward to having it in my hands.

That's three books off my list, but there are still so many more I would love to have in my collection.

A post with more pictures will be coming soon. I've got a hostess apron in the design stage for a wedding shower gift for next weekend. Luckily I have Monday off so I should have lots of time to get it going then. Housework... well that can wait until later.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your blog! You are very talented! Did you make the hockey jerseys without a pattern?? I wish I had more time to sew, but I do enjoy it when I get the time.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut up one of my husbands old practice jerseys and used that as a pattern when I was making the jerseys. That gave me the general shape of my pieces then I just thought about what was the most logical way to sew the pieces together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh....lovin' the new books. I was checking out your wish list, maybe you'll get some more for your birthday.....especially since it keeps meaning I get cool stuff. lol.

    ReplyDelete