This black and grey one doesn't have a set home just yet. It might just end up in my hands. The inside of it is a little wonky. I didn't really follow the seam allowances I had cut the material for, hence the edges not meeting up.
This next one is for my sis and matches the diaper bag I made for her. The edges line up much nicer on this one but the top snap is a little off centre so it slants slightly when it's closed. The mini snaps I used for these projects look nice and fit the scale of the wallets but they are a little tricky to work with since they are sooooo small.
Jen, I may be mailing this to you. Or I may just keep it until I come up to see you.
Here's looking forward to warm spring like week.

It's super cute! I'm still so amazed by your craftiness....I will thank you with hugs and kisses, cause let's be honest, I'm not doing too many projects before Boots arrives. lol.
ReplyDelete