Monday, March 9, 2009

My Saturday

This past Saturday I spent about nine hours working at this table...


With these materials...

Now you may ask what was I working on for nine hours. Well my hubby and I were going to a stag and doe with a 70's theme... so we decided to go as the '72 Summit Series. (Canada vs. Russia)

Here's a couple pictures of the jerseys they wore at the Series. The ones from the movies look a bit different. We did alot of our research from the dvd.

And here is the final result...


I was pretty impressed with the final outcome. As was my hubby, obviously the larger one is his. I ran out of time on the collar though, so I didn't get that one piece finished.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how many people got it at the party. Oh well. Win some, lose some.. and it was great practice.

3 comments: